Torrance Transit System was honored with the distinguished Transit Agency of the Year Award at the Small Operator Awards
Ceremony hosted by the California Transit Association (CTA)
- Happy Thanksgiving! There will be No Service on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28, 2019.
- Ride the FREE Shoppers Special Shuttle service running on weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Check out the schedule here.
- Spread the joy this holiday season. Donate a gift item at the Stuff-A-Bus on Dec. 13, 2019 at the Del Amo Fashion Center.
- Bus Stops Closure: Carson St. at East Del Amo Circle until further notice. Click here for details.
- Say goodbye to Metro tokens. Last day to use is Friday, November 29, 2019. Click here for more information.
Did you lose or found an item on the bus? Contact Torrance Transit immediately to report it.
Call our Customer Service at (310) 618-6266
Hours of operations: Mon - Fri: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Be sure to provide the following information when calling the customer service:
- The route number, bus number and the direction of travel
- Your name and best telephone number to reach you.
- The date of travel.
- The approximate time and location when you got on and got off the bus.
- Where you were sitting on the bus.
- Exact description of the lost item.
It typically takes two to three days for a lost item to be recovered, identified and returned.