Torrance Transit is always thriving to provide an excellent customer service to its riders. In an effort to increase customer experience, Torrance Transit is constantly working on bringing innovative ideas. Here is a list of upcoming projects:
- Torrance Transit Tomorrow: We are conducting a comprehensive study to examine our current bus services, route design, schedules, on-time performance. We encourage our riders and community members to provide input on their transit needs and potential service improvements. Help us by taking our online survey or by attending one of the upcoming open-house and pop-up meeting. For more details, please visit our project's website https://www.torrancetransittomorrow.com
- Transfer on 2nd Boarding: Effective July 15th 2018, all inter-agency transfers will be purchased using TAP card only. No paper ticket will be given out.
- Stop Signage: Check out our newly designed and more informative signage at our bus stop.
- Torrance Transit Park and Ride (RTC): A new multi-modal transportation hub is under construction at the that intersection of Crenshaw Blvd. and W. 208th St. The new facility will be served by Torrance Transit and other regional agencies such as Metro and G-Trans.
- Real-Time Bus Arrival Information: Torrance Transit has recently launched its real-time bus arrival system that our riders can use to find out when is the next bus coming.
- U-Pass Pilot Program: A pilot program that offers reduced-fare pass to students of local colleges and universities for unlimited rides on Torrance buses during entire semester.