Torrance Transit is always thriving to provide an excellent customer service to its riders. In an effort to increase customer experience, Torrance Transit is constantly working on bringing innovative ideas. Here is a list of upcoming projects:
- Line 4X: Launching on October 2nd 2017, a bi-directional express service between Torrance and downtown Los Angeles.
- Stop Signage: Coming soon in Fall 2017, our newly designed and more informative bus stop signage.
- Torrance Transit Park and Ride (RTC): A new multi-modal transportation hub is under construction at the that intersection of Crenshaw Blvd. and W. 208th St. The new facility will be served by Torrance Transit and other regional agencies such as Metro and G-Trans.
- Real-Time Bus Arrival Information: Torrance Transit has recently launched its real-time bus arrival system that our riders can use to find out when is the next bus coming.
- U-Pass Pilot Program: A pilot program that offers reduced-fare pass to students of local colleges and universities for unlimited rides on Torrance buses during entire semester.